What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our platform?
When registering on our Platform, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and email address to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We automatically collect certain information as the result of your use of the Platform, or through the use of web analytics services as described in our Cookies Policy. This information includes but is not limited to:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Platform
- the specific actions that you take on the Platform, including the pages that you visit and links you click, connecting your Facebook, Twitter, VK, or Google+ account, sharing posts, following or unfollowing bands.
- any search terms that you may enter on the Platform
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Platform
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Platform, for instance, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device
- information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Platform in order to better serve you.
Information from other sources
How do we protect visitor information?Our Platform is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about Websites traffic and Websites interactions in order to offer better Websites experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can also OPT-OUT all your data and permissions collected by Websites.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the users experience that make your Websites experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
Third Party DisclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Platform, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or
protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
- Within 7 business days